What now?

10:18 PM

Embedded image permalink





It's been 5 days since I left school and I have been doing quite a number of things.

1. Exercising


Now that I have an ample of time with my mom, there is not a single day that I did not go out for an exercise. We went for a hike at the Kiara trails, ran to Sri Hartamas and I swam for 1.2 km this week. I'm so tired but I always ruin my workout with my enormous eating. If I fail to wake up for our usual runs, my mom would force me to conduct a Zumba fitness class for her and Mia. #roadtobeingfit #victoriasecretdietison

2. Exploring hijab styles

Since I have this problem with wearing hijab, always never on point and other internal problems, I decided to do something. 

If you are a reader who didn't know me 2 years ago, I was in love with fashion. I still do, I just couldn't be bothered because now I'm not able to style my hair or wear the dresses which aren't syariah compliant. But who says that I can't continue my passion for fashion? I mean, yeah, the designer muslimah dresses cost a bomb and now I'm on a tight budget, but there's always Mom's clothes ehehehehehe and I am now venturing to new hijab styles. If you ask me to do a tutorial, I don't think I'll be able to recall because I just spun my shawl around lol and voila! So here are two styles which I managed to take a picture of. I had a lot of other styles, trust me. Just forgot to snap a picture of it hehe.

                                     

3. Driving classes

I registered myself for my driving license! I'm pretty enthralled about it, but I've to endure myself in a 6 hour talk this Saturday and go through a computer test. Wish me luck!

4. Work

I really would love to continue working. I'm still looking for a job. If any of you found a cool job, please do let me know. I'm open to any type of jobs as long as its halal and I get the experience.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe