Observant

12:31 AM

I like to observe successful people. I don't believe it's a crime, stalking them on social media and all sorts. In social media, they look like those who are having fun. But when you actually know their behavior, that's when you get to unravel the truth about who they are.

In the morning, I am a sleepyhead and a lazy bum. At the college, the earliest I woke up was at 5am. That was when I had my first day vibe. Then on the recurring days, I woke up at 6.

At this college, you will see a lot of successful people. 4 students got the offer to Cambridge University. I observed a Kijang Emas scholar whose room is in the same row as mine (God forbid she doesn't read this), but she would wake up very early in the morning to study. When it is time for House Run and extracurricular activities, she will go all out. She is fun in her own ways and I particularly like to observe her peculiar behavior.

Now, what I'm not trying to say that I like to stalk people, no. What I want to tell you is that there is nothing that will stop you from being smart.

This is a question people tend to argue; a normative statement (For those who'd want to study Economics in A-Levels you might wanna know what normative statement means)


"Are people naturally smart?"

Since I am the writer, I would like to clarify this, I am not naturally smart. It's really hard for me to achieve those grades I aim for. If I did, then Alhamdulillah. If I don't, then it is time to work hard.

I believe that everyone requires some effort in doing something. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on your studying, but on how quality your studying time is.

Nothing really matters, really. As long as you get the right studying technique. Sometimes people try their best and they can't achieve what they want. In my opinion, they haven't found out the best way to achieve their objectives yet. At least that's what I believe.

This is just a sudden thought because the people around me (including myself) would usually say, "alah, dia orang pandai, memang lah boleh score."

So? It doesn't matter. Instead, we should say, "I can do it too."

Stop complaining, start acting.


You Might Also Like

1 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe