A bottomless love potion

9:48 AM

I think I have unknowingly drank a love potion.

What do you mean I am awake at 1am doing that ONE thing that led me to my downfall?

What do you mean I am unable to sleep well for the past week?

Something in the air feels weird. I hate how boys make me feel.

Please treat me as a wallflower as you guys always do.

Because the minute you water me with your love potion,

I don't become the lovely flower you desire, 

I become a spore that is hard to weed out,

Because all I do is cling on to anything that will let me breathe,

Even if it kills me.

But in order to come across this bottomless love potion,

There is an unexpected visit to the magic shop.

I just need to find a way out, before I turn to an unwanted weed.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe