I have cool people and things around me

8:25 AM

Okay, to be honest I have so many things to say and do but I'll just write down anything that pops into my mind.


Homework:
Geografi
BM Literature (Hikayat Marakarma)
BM Lit (Latar Merenang Gelora) *must print 66 copies (got 2 pages 1 person)
BI Comprehension
History Notes
History Questions
English Lit
Maths
BM Grammar
Memorize BM Oral
Memorize choral speaking
Memorize 2 agama syarahan text
BM tuition

The amount of things I have to memorize. Oh the joy. Each text needs to be more than 5 minutes :')

This week I went for 40 laps, then 100 laps and another 44 laps of swimming. Total would be 184 laps. To be honest, I don't feel anything. But I'm really procrastinating when I want to run.

Well, I did run 10km just now, and something weird happened. On our way to the car, there were some rugby players training in the field where we parked. My mom shouted and raised my hand to the air while saying "She's still single". Only God knows how embarrassed I was. I didn't even see those boys' reaction. Mom told me some of them smiled.  But on the bright side, my mom allows me to have a boyfriend ahahahahahahah no I think she'll kill me if I have one. And not that I want one anyway.

I bought some good books and I just can't wait to read them after all this chaos stops.


The Land Of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer (I finally bought it Azreena)

It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini (okay this is a borrowed book from a friend of mine)

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

Poseur, One of those hideous books where the mother dies, Anatomy of A Boyfriend (Believe it or not, one book only costs RM3!)

Aw hey my utterly failed woodwork. Yes, it's crap, even my Living Skills teacher thought it's not nice :(

I also watched Silver Linings Playbook. Jennifer Lawrence is such a good actor. No wonder she won billions of awards.

I also bought a spiked headband. I wanted to look badass but I guess I don't look like one.


A week later, I found out that even Kelly Osbourne was wearing it!


Oh yeah!

I'm gonna leave this post with a song I had on repeat. Toodaloo readers!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe