think of future

9:45 AM

School.

One dreadful word. Lies within it are different stories. Plot twists, everywhere. You just have to choose whether to stand up or be invisible.

First day was alright, I guess. When I got home, my head went all chaos

it was messing with me

like

first day... history... close friends going to other schools... twitter... stupid... physics... bio... prefect... mom not happy...foolish me... family not happy...awful thoughts...be brave... courage... get back up... tears... no... die

and then everything else falls back to darkness. Pitch black dreams conquered my head.

Today was the second day. I love Additional Mathematics. It's just a recap of Kumon. I hope I can cope with this subject and other subjects as well. I also hope I can understand Chemistry, Physics and Biology because this all sounds alien to me. I haven't been studying during my holidays as I lived my life to the fullest.

Lol don't do that. Now, I tried studying and like... speechless. I'm rendered speechless.

Well, we have to go for online registration for our co-curricular activities. I decided to go for what I love to do. Taekwondo, Science and Math Club and Athletics. I've been wasting 3 years of my high school life trying something new like softball and Cultural Club but it just doesn't click with me. Don't get me wrong, I love dancing, it's just that luck was always not on my side whenever it comes to tryout and auditions. It's either I was absent on that particular day OR I did pass auditions, but I couldn't participate in the event as I want to focus on my trials. I knew from that moment, Allah SWT is trying to show me something. Therefore, I decided to try out something lighter, like Science and Math.

I hope everything goes well, goodnight.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe