closing the book of 2013

4:56 AM


Currently reading page 365 of 365. In a book, this is where the author acknowledges everyone. In my book, I've had my ups and downs in 2013. However, this is by far the BEST year I've ever had. I've achieved so many things which I didn't even expect I would. It all thanks to Allah SWT for blessing this year for me and my mom for always supporting me and telling me I can be anything I want to be. Looking back this year, I summarized that, you know what, I CAN be anything I want to with effort. They say we can't cope with a lot of things in a year, yet Alhamdulillah, I did. I am sad that I'd leave this year though. Next year, I would try and be more active. I did it once, I'll try and do it again. InsyaAllah, with effort, I am able to be active both academic and co-curricular wise.

I am also happy that this year, I have met so many new friends. This year is also the year that I've committed to something. It didn't end perfectly, as I do make mistakes. But I'm glad it ended well. I also met people who would be there at my best, and I also know who would be there at my worst. Those who are there at your worst are your true friends. Stick with them and be nice to them. Don't forget to be true to them as well. Cherish what you have now, before you lose them in future.

Such a wondrous year, so little time. Thank you to everyone who made my year.

I pray that next year would be a better year. So here's to a new year.

                 2014 | via Tumblr no We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/93671874?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=image_share&utm_source=tumblr

2014
NEW YEAR,
NEW HOPE,
NEW DISAPPOINTMENT,
NEW CHANCES,
NEW ADVENTURES,
NEW ME.

2014, here I come. Watch me.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe