for Q

4:08 AM

Here I am, two days before my departure, reading the book I gave to my friends in high school for them to write messages for me.

Lots of things have changed since then. Even the people in here have changed. Possibly their mindsets have changed as well. Ah, innocent people with their minds chasing their dreams. High school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Stepping out from that place was also not as bad. Honestly, life has been pretty good on my side. But as maturity grows, you tend to see the ugly side of the world. But we can keep holding on to the beautiful side of it. Find it.

I will continue holding on to these messages, though I may not bring this book to the UK, because it'll only inflict pain on me because, well I shall disclose that matter. Also, because that book is heavy.

Some of the people who have written on this book have lost contact with me, but there are also some who highlighted the fact that we weren't close in high school, but we ended up being super close friends now. Allah creates wonders, right?

Since I'm not bringing this book along, I shall type some of the meaningful messages here. It may hurt but these words made me into who I am now.

"So don't feel like you're not good enough. But be thankful for what you have."

"Don't be like me, when I was insulted, I instantly stopped doing sports and do stuff that I love. Resist those words, and continue doing what you're passionate about."

"However, the disappointing thing to think about life is that it doesn't always end up how we want it to. We don't always get what we want."

The great thing about life is that we can always try and give our all and hope for the best."

"Lastly, apepun Q buat, turn back to Allah, for He's The Eternal, who will never leave you."

"Be yourself anywhere you go as I see greatness in you."

"Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood and I came across you, you would smile at me and I would automatically smile too, so don't lose your smile okay?"

"Don't let small things push you till you fall, even if they do, get back on track alright? Stay who you are!"

"Wedding aku nanti, kau tolong kipaskan pengantin perempuan tau. Haha."

"I like your strong willingness to learn about the religion, appreciate the knowledge you learn from Islam okay!"

"I know that you're gonna achieve so much in life and I hope that nanti Islam and Malaysia akan meningkat to a whole new level by the hands of people like you, okay! :) "

"Always be a little kinder than you have to. Don't forget to stop and notice the little things happening around you."

"We often feel unaccomplished when we start comparing ourselves to other people. Don't ever let other people make you feel bad about yourself. Don't try your hardest to beat other people or to be better than anyone else, try your hardest to be the best version of yourself, a better you. Life can never be always up or always down, but know that through it all, if you need me, I'll always make time for you."

"Don't let anyone bring you down and don't be stressed out a lot Q."

"I rasa macam tengah tulis endless essay sebab takde perenggan tapi demi you, semua boleh. Siapalah hamba yang golongan marhaen ni kepada tuanku untuk membantah titah perintah Tuan Puteri Dayang Kuntum Melati Hijau Naga Kepala Tiga Harimau Kuning Qurratuain hahahah. Q, I'll remember those days that we had, that we own, as if the world is ours."

"Tapi ingatlah, pasti ada hikmah di sebalik setiap yang berlaku. Be happy with your life."

"Whatever it is, ingat, Allah has planned the best and good things for you. Let bygones be bygones. You teruskan perjuangan untuk memperbaiki diri you. Let them say anything they want."

"Q, stay calm and believe in Allah. Practice Islam correctly - always put Allah in your heart."

"Only strong people bila orang lain buat jahat kat dia, dia akan bersabar and would never have revenge."

"Be a great person when you grow up nanti."

"You always say, "takpelah, apa2 pun, alhamdulillah, I nak cuba kuat lagi" - itu yang buat saya bersyukur untuk mendapat kawan seperti awak :) Be grateful! Honestly speaking, you will be a star. The brightest, that will shine beyond infinity."

"Not everyone can accept me for the way I am. But God has granted me A PRETTY PRINCESS FALL FROM THE SKY WITH A CUTE FACE AND BUTTHURT SPORT SKILLS WITH EINSTEIN BRAIN AND A BITCH."

"I walk into walls and keep walking like nothing happened."

"Selagi kita berTuhan; selagi itu ada harapan."

I survived writing all these without crying! Anyway, if any of you youngsters read my blog, please ask people to give messages to you! Seriously it can help you go through life! This is only for my own reference in the UK since I'm not bringing this book huhu but feel free to read 'em.

Because in the end, it doesn't hurt to hold on to words, right?

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe