Hyperfixation

7:58 AM

Can I be honest with you?

I always look forward to spending time with you.

You don’t ask, “are you alright?”, but you say, “hey, I got you something.”  

You respect my space when I ask for it, and when I feel guilty and apologise, you understood that I was having a tough time, and that I did great.

You don’t give me comfort in words when you see me scream for help, but you send me the most unrelated thing that’ll automatically make my day.

I would work all day to escape the pain, and the minute I whisk myself away from the screen, you told me to rest my eyes.

To tell you the truth, you are the only happy thing I have going on at the moment. So it’s only natural for me to hyperfixate on your attention.

Please be mine one day. I would love to have you with me forever. 

If God allows me to.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe