Go Your Own Way

11:37 PM

Hello,seems like nothing happened today except that rally happening in KL.Loads of people in Twitter are talking about it.I was actually looking forward to watch Transformers,Green Lantern and Harry Potter today.Darn, Atuk won't let me.He said not to go anywhere today.#feelingsadrightnow

I am just typing to tell you signs that you're bored.

1.You are playing games you always think it's lame.



2.You stalk other people in Facebook.



When someone rotates their picture upside down
image



3.You swag like a boss.



4.You take pictures of yourself..

Most girls usually do this.Well,girls are girls,aren't they?

LOL I'm saying this cause


I AM BORED



I guess i live with people not sending me stuff to my inbox
How I am on the outside
image
when on the inside im really like
image
image

Tell me what to do..oh oh!

Oh yeah,listen to dis!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe