mini shopaholic wannabe?

7:36 AM





to tell you the truth, I was a shopaholic, and still am. In my world, I like dresses the most. It is my, whatyoucall, trademark. Only this year I haven't spent much because I don't have money and the clothes are really expensive ohmygod and Mom kept telling me to wait and get No.1 so I can get money to buy stuff. Not until today when Atuk and I went to Empire Shopping Gallery. I went and get my sports attire as I know my Mom would want me to buy stuff for running. I bought an Adidas three quarter running pants, well you know for marathons. I supposed I promised myself if I completed this Penang Bridge 10 km marathon in less than 1 hour 30 minutes and manage to get a trophy, I'll reward myself a running skirt from Adidas. Later off to Peacocks London. I bought this really cool pink with leopard print aviator and a hat. Atuk was like, "Tak nak ke, skirt atau dress?". Oh you wait till I attack Cotton On. Cotton On Time! I have bought a jumpsuit, bag, short tees, stripe tank tops, charity bag, necklace, and definitely a dress. Atuk was like, "Wah, Ain shopping sakan hari ini!". I am so happy today. Love you forever Atuk!

Aynn Ihsan

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe