leave me alone with these lonely nights

6:56 AM


So today I ran for 30 minutes at the treadmill. I ran while wearing my headphones. When my ears get wet, the headphones dropped so I just took off the headphone and annoy my grandma with the really-rancak-songs available at my phone. I was just tumblring the whole day like a boss. Click the tumblr link at the header of the blog. I bet most of you will ended up LOL. 

Well, tomorrow's Deepavali. Fireworks were already set up in front of my house. Mum already said we're going to run. For the Penang Bridge Marathon. Did you know that I have to complete 10 km by one and  half hour only to get the finishing medal? Better get really prepared.

I just went to Nikon.com.my and saw these awesome Nikon J1. It is a mirrorless digital camera and it's way better than the Sony Nex Camera I was wanting for. 

Pretty, isn't it? The problem is, I don't like a camera with interchargeable lens. I am more of an outdoor person so maybe Canon G12 is better for me.







You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe