Never mind, I'll find someone like you

7:57 AM


Got this during the ASHR Forum. I am currently 6 years ahead. Alhamdulillah, thanks to my mom who gives me support. If it was up to me, I have already quit Kumon. That reminds me, I've to do this billions of corrections Teacher Suganthi forced me to do. Ah, dizzy! Mom's been sick lately. Today, she's like so warm and coughing though she was fine when we watched Real Steel just now. She even bought me this really cool skinny Levi's jeans. I am really worried about her and Adele's Someone Like You is so not helping.

Real Steel was great. Its great for everyone to watch. The morale is to never give up, though you're a robot, in this case.

I am rewatching all the performances on Glee Asian F. It was awesome especially  Brittany's Run The World. I totally would like to know the choreography. Yes, I've been trying to learn how to dance smoothly.  

If you see me dancing, it's like seeing a robot dancing. So I've been working on that.

I find this dance amazing though they're slightly fast.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe