Family Day in Penang

10:05 PM





So hello everyone. I'm back from Penang again. Time to bore myself again, yay..*sarcasm. 

1st Day
Well, I bought a Seventeen Magazine at KL which features Heather Morris as their cover. It says there she has a huge crush on CORY MONTEITH. I think it's because he's the only guy taller than her. She is very tall and her dance moves are perfect. She is a perfectionist dancer. I recommend you girls to buy it. It's worth your money. If you like Glee. Then we got into the bus. I literally can't sleep AT ALL. Thanks to this very annoying yet noisy boy in front of me. His parents and family won't do anything to shut him up. I was so pissed off so when I got off there's a Nasi Goreng and I ate it twice and pray and sleep.

2nd Day
This day is the best part. I skipped the telematch. Well, its not my thing so I swam at the pool to train for my upcoming biathlon and later I met this guy. He was 13 and tall. He's my mom's friend's son and when he saw me, he walked away. Weird. I went paragliding. It was totally fun so I decided to do it. Alone, duh with an instructor. It was FUN! Later, I wanted to do paragliding



See that rainbow parachute there? That's me there. Oh and I've ridden on the blue jet ski as seen in picture. I went the first round and when I'm finished they asked me to pull. Then I couldn't cos my arms weren't strong enough. Then, I went for another round. For free! Haha. Later, we went to Hard Rock Hotel which was just nearby. I bought a shirt and some badges. Took some pictures and left.
During night time, there's a dinner for AFB family. Mom won something. It was fun. The performance was alright. There was this two girls, remember the guy who annoyed me in the bus? These girls are his sisters. They sang Pumped Up Kicks and Someone Like You. Then, there was a few adults and when they gave this award for the UPSR students we left. My mom was pissed because I didn't get money last year. It's like every As they will give 50 bucks. Who doesn't get mad at that?

More pictures from Day 2:










Day 3: 

We left. 
It was great especially the paragliding and jet skiing experience. Bye





You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe