She made a fool out of you, and boy she's bringing you down

6:54 AM

This is literally a short post.

This morning, Mia was always staring at my Twitter. I ask you, how do you feel when someone likes to stare at you and things that you do and that someone might tell your family about it? So I was trying to entertain her by creating her a Twitter account. Click here to follow her. Well, she took one minute just to press a letter so I'm literally the one typing for her.

So, I am a Twitter Freak nowadays. Usually I update my blogs regularly like two posts a day but now I'm more into Twitter. Like 24 hours tweeting. I used my mom's BB whenever I don't use my laptop to tweet. I met some of my Glee friends, yay now I have someone to talk about Glee with. Usually, I just write my glee rants here. I received this from Nadhirah.

Seems like my image uploader has got its problem, maybe later.

It's very sweet of her and few of my friends to say nice things about my singing. Though I know I need to practice more. Speaking of practices, I need to practice for my biathlon, which is in December. It is 400 m of swimming and 3 km of running. My mom and I sorted out how I'm supposed to swim and later put on my running attire to run. I am scared because it is my first attempt at doing two athletic things at once. I think I'm train for 300 m because usually I train for 1.3 KM. But I am nervous for running. What if I slipped and wet and stuff? Well, Ain, don't worry much.



I am packed for my Penang trip tomorrow. You might as well ask, "Wait, you're going to Penang again?" This time it is for my mom's company's Family Day. I'm coming back on Sunday. I'll try and post some pictures here and at Twitter as well.

Oh, and I can't wait for I Kissed A Girl episode. Watch the performance of the Glee girls. It's awesome. I accidentally played it out loud and my grandfather heard it. Awkward.



Enjoy! and goodbye fellas!



You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe