Repeat the past

9:55 AM

 So I've checked my old blog when I was younger. Oh my God, I typed like such a noob. I've deleted all my lame and attention seeker posts. There's some posts there which are considerable which you guys may want to see it. Click the picture below. It will lead you to my old blog. But first, you may want to scroll down and read my older posts.

Hipster much?


I'm sorry to my older friends. I took your pictures without permission. I didn't know what was I supposed to do. I'm truly sorry.

Oh yes, the only readers I had when I was little were a couple of my friends and my uncles. I hope my uncles don't read my new blog. Hehe. Well, no one wants their family members/ relative to read it right? It would be a huge embarrassment when they tell our expressions to other family members.

Whatever you read, you have to read this post, I find this really hilarious.

But hey, here I am with my new blog. I hope I make less mistakes now since I grow up. It's a good thing I've realized my lame mistakes. I saw this quote at my history book, it says
Those who read history are condemned to repeat it.

Something like that.

Goodbye, for now, until we meet again.

*that reminded me of "Out of the Box". I miss it *

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe