Hello

5:28 AM

Hi, if you keep on scrolling there's a few collages of these amazing apparel I saw at Polyvore. If you observe it well, the creativity and the designs at each of every cloth is well-designed and it is very over-the-top. These geek chic was inspired by the lovely Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars because not only is she smart, but her fashion sense is smart too.


Anyways, I had Cultural Club meeting today (finally after all those times!) We were in groups and we had to do 4 types of dancing in one mashed-up song. the first one was traditional dance, and later dangdut followed by bollywood and modern dancing. Our leader was much more of a traditional dancer but well we casually danced modern on the stage. The most embarrassing part is, I had to dance in front. Ah, I think I forgot those steps but it ended up really fun. Well, what to expect from a noob to dance four types of dance moves and learn all the steps in 40 minutes? I would love to take up dancing as a fun hobby. We didn't actually completed learning those steps but we got third place.

I should totally stop blogging for now.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe