Just when you thought life would be easier

7:59 AM

Hello. Today is such a bad yet terrifying day. It was this 'miserable' incident that happened on Twitter.


I tweeted something about supporting the Sri Aman's varsity jacket and something about Sri Aman being miserable. Of course, I was being the sarcastic me. But truly not everyone understands it.

A senior, (seriously I don't know how she found my account) saw my tweet and bashed about it. Of course, her friends had to add more spice to the problem and yeah, I had to explain why I tweeted that.

To the people who think that I think Sri Aman is miserable,

NO! I don't think Sri Aman is miserable. If you had the time to read my previous post, you would've known that Sri Aman literally saves my life - I said literally. Frankly, I didn't actually think when I wrote that because I know that no seniors are following me but hell yeah, I know now this is one of the cons of using Twitter,

THINK BEFORE I TWEET.

And that applies to you random readers too. Before you ended up like me, being bashed. Think.

Thankfully, the senior who started RTing my tweet was fine about it. But I don't know about the others. Not like I mind.

Oh look, a potato.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe