you can have everything, but nothing at all

8:48 AM

God's plans for me in this dunya are indeed beautiful,

He added some spice into my life recently,
I'm not one to take spice very easily,
My tongue burns, and I would run for water.
I am born transparent, the whole world can see me turn red,
So He brings down water in forms of faithful friends,
To return me back to normal

One of the said wise friend once told me,
"She wants what you have"
But she has it all,
Yet she feels a sense of nothingness,
and she thinks she ruined what was left of me

Little did she know,
I have nothing, but everything.
Because I have Allah with me. 
He doesn't promise me the world, yet He promises Jannah,
to those who run to Him.
I admit, I don't normally do so,
I walk, sometimes I take a pit stop and enjoy the pits of this worldly life
I am a sinner,
But with her presence, I could sense that I may become a bigger sinner.

So when I look into this perspective,
I feel sad for her,
I hope one day she'll fill the void,
And that we could look into each other's eyes,
and sigh in relief,
knowing that 
we do have everything we need.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe