Standard Chartered Marathon 2011

6:17 AM

My mom and I went to Standard Chartered Marathon 2011 today.We ran 5km today.Its like a Fun Run.Actually I agreed to join the marathon cause they promised to give finisher medals to everyone who entered.'Promise' broken.I ran from Padang Merbok to Dataran Merdeka.They said its 5.4km.Well,honestly I didn't feel anything.It's like I run and walk like normal.Its just that when I first ran my shoelaces were untied more than 5 times.Its like I can't cope up with others so I ran for 36 minutes.Look what Mr.Cheah said:


Well,I was kinda upset I never have gotten any finisher medals like,ever.But you know what,as long as I am living my life by doing something great other than camwhoring,hanging out with friends for nothing,and as long as I am happy.

These are the pictures I took using my mom's BB.My mom's so lucky.She got BB and iPhone.But I have ze coolest phone ever,Nokia 5530 express Music.I love it.Alhamdulillah.
Pregnant jantan cow on the move.

Random people.

Love the shoe.Hate the shoelace.
After sweating still my mom hugged me :)

I love today.Its something to be remembered.
My bib which is made of paper.KBYE.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe