Sports Day

6:10 AM










Arrrriiibbbaaaa people!Today was a terribly exhausting day..it was Sri Aman's Sports Day.Well of course everybody had to come.The attendance will affect the end-of-year CGPA marks.Let's start story.

It started off with some running.I don't know how Ruby Red are catching up,oh btw I am in Red house a.k.a Ruby Red cause us,the marching girls are busy putting on moustaches,sombreros,and roses on ourselves.I was like really funked cause i saw those Emerald Green were so,zombie-fied.Oh,I think I know where they got the inspiration.Of course,from Glee,the episode "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle".I dunnolah,and Topaz Yellow were all transformed and there's silver paint on their cheeks that made them looked like Bumblebees.I did not really see any changes in Blue except the B.O.Ds were wearing cool costumes.I like my house's costume.Our theme is Mexican.There's the methador,the bull,a seniorita/flamingo lady and us.I really love this girl Hanis' flamingo lady dress.It looked so hot on her.

So we marched around the stadium.I admitted I did a few mistakes while we were making the formation.But hey,nobody's perfect.All of a sudden,this girl behind me stepped on my shoe and it came off.So while we were standing on the hot Sun,my moustache was crooked,my red thingy on my shirt came off,my right shoe came off, and I was thirsty.I was so lucky to have such a kind marchpast leader who helped me betulkan my shoe.I was so relieved.She even gave us water cause there's this girl who blacked out and everyone was panicking.Thank God those people shorten their speeches.We stood there for like 20 minutes or something.

Then there's more larian and jeng jeng jeng,
Senamrobik.
I wanted to join senamrobik at first but they only asked for Form 2 and above so yeah,Topaz Yellow did okay,Emerald Green made my jaw dropped.They even have the best party song ever,Party Rock Anthem LMFAO.Sapphire Blue is okay too,but I really really love Ruby Red's senamrobik.I like their costumes the most.It's really creative.After that got larian,shouted like a mad person.I bet tomorrow I'm so gonna sound like a man.

The results were out.For senamrobik *drumroll* Ruby Red won.


Arak Lintas..

Drumroll again,

Ruby Red won! WOOHOO!!!!

I was like oh yeah,o yeah I even cried.LOL.2 seconds only.Haha.

And.......







RUBY RED won this year!!!!!

I'm so happy,yeah yeah so happy..
ARRIIBBBBBAAAAA!!!!!!

Lets sing with me.

"2,4,6,8,who do we appreciate?,Merah,merah,Meeeerah!8,6,4,2,guess who's gonna get you?Merah,Merah merah"

"We're happy and we're cooky,extremely cool and jolly,we love to bask in glory,the Merah family.We are the best *clap2* We are the best *clap2* we are the best,we are the best,we are the best *clap2*"

"Our house is F.I.N.E fine on the L.I.N.E line so we L.O.V.E love you all the T.I.M.E time we are the B.E.S.T best of the R.E.S.T rest so yeah,red house is the best!"

"Merah ada gaya,merah ada mutu,merah ada unggulan,merah ada oomph!"




I love how creative Ruby Red senamrobik's creativeness.
Picture from Azrianna

So these are the houses theme for this year:
RUBY RED: MEXICAN
EMERALD GREEN: ZOMBIE
TOPAZ YELLOW: TRANSFORMER
SAPPHIRE BLUE: DRAGON

(these houses are arranged according to their positions)
Congratulations to all houses.keep it up Ruby Red and for the others,you can do better next time!See you guys next year!

Balik rumah tidur sejam like a boss :)



My picture is incomplete without my seniorita!

I love Ruby Red.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe