Lazy

3:30 AM

Hello,I learnt Agama today.Usually I wasn't really paying attention cause I'm usually at the back but I sat beside Nadhirah so I can hear quite well,surprisingly.We learnt about Saidatina Khadijah binti Khuwailid,wife of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.Hearing all about her sacrifices she made for her husband and for her race,I know she's a tough person.Women should make her their role model.She was a wealthy businesswoman but kept it simple,moderate.That's what I liked about her.She was willing to do anything and,she was the first woman to be a Muslim.She cares for her husband so much.Sadly,she died when the Quraisy race started boycotting them.She died of hunger,I heard my kindergarten Ustazah told me.Prophet Muhammad grieved and the year when Khadijah and Prophet Muhammad's uncle died was Year Of Sadness (Tahun Kesedihan).


Later,we changed our places.I was the one who suggested it to Puan Sabrina,it was actually to help 'someone' from getting bullied by 'somebody'.So yeah,we changed our place.I am now sitting beside Arishya.Arishya and most of her gangs are near me.I better not get distracted by them.The 'someone' is now away from that 'somebody'.I can still hang with Pavitra,the class monitor.

Then there's seni,

I haven't completed it so yeah,that's why its so ugly.Anyway as I was painting,I didn't realized that Khairah's poster colour has turned to water colour.It spilt all over my baju kurung I was like,"OMG!"Ugh like there's blood all over.Gross

So I had BSMM.I've worn my PJ shirt.I was about to drink a Milo tin and damn-the water spilt on my shirt.Today's like a messy day for me.Every Wednesday is my bad day.it's like I'm cursed or something on Wednesday.I had to kawad.For no reason.Bukannye ada competition pun,getting my skin tanned only.We used half of our time playing with Bomba.It's kinda boring but at least it's way better than kawad.
They also got McD from their advisors.I was like '"Whaa?!" I want some too.Hani gave me a few french fries.Thanks,Honey.

Gotta do my kerja kursus..BYE

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe