Nisfu Syaaban

8:21 AM

Assalamualaikum and greetings everyone. Today is the day where our books which the angels wrote our attitudes,either it's bad or good, will be changed into a new one right after Maghrib.Me and my mom read Yasin 3 times. I made a lot of mistakes, I really do. Now it's time for me to turn over a new leaf.
-I shall not make excuses for praying or reading Al-Quran
-I shall be happy and will not care about what other people say about me i.e, looks,etc.
-I shall stop hating or disliking people.Let them be who they are,nobody's perfect.
-I shall not think I'm the only one who is less fortunate.There are more people who are less fortunate than be.I shall be thankful of what Allah has given me.
-I shall study
-I shall stop saying things that will make me a bad person.

Help me,readers.Pray for me I will achieve all these manifestos.Believe me,I've tried doing this to myself.It just doesn't work.Maybe with the help of you readers I will be a better person,Insha-Allah.Amin.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe