Miscellaneously confused

3:50 AM




I am now sitting at my study table thinking,

I used to be futuristic,always think before heading to school,today will be a GRREEEAATT DAY!,and now,I'm just thinking everyday will be normal.

sweeetposh:  I’m just better.
I used to be happy,I do not care about how I looked like and just be myself,and now I am unhappy everyday,because everyone talked bad things about me and how I looked like and I had to always remind myself,
 SENYUM, tak perlu kata apa-apa.

I used to be very optimistic,somehow I feel very pessimistic.

I used to hide myself,saying I was a perfectionist.Now,I don't care.

I eat a lot.I always promised myself to not eat like a hungry wolf and now,
itssofunfunfun:  IN SHORT,  I LOVE EATING xD

I used to be so guilty if I do bad things to Mama,now,
fantasticallyrebelliousglamour:  Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/10427662

I used to be humble and now,

Well,these growing up things really changed my mind awfully.I need to always remind myself that Allah will always be watching me.I cannot do these things anymore.I need to start being a faithful Muslim again.

I went Omegle-ing last few weeks.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: F?
You: yeah
You: u
Stranger: cool <3 im a male
Stranger: whats your name
You: ain
You: where r u frm
Stranger: ok my names Superman
Stranger: and im from England
You: cool
You: how old r u
Stranger: im 29
Stranger: i mean
Stranger: 19
Stranger: lol
Stranger: sorry typing error
Stranger: how old are you
You: lol
You: 13
Stranger: cool
Stranger: ains a male name isnt it
Stranger: ?
You: no
You: im malaysian
Stranger: oh ok
Stranger: muslim?
You: its a female name
You: yeah
You: u
Stranger: cool masha allah =)
Stranger: sister Ain
Stranger: lol
You: ure muslim too
Stranger: Yepp. Good guess
You: yay
Stranger: why yay! loool
You: at least there's someone muslim in omegle
Stranger: oh because you guessed right lol
You: yeah
Stranger: haha true. finally! aha
You: yeah
You: cos usually whenever i say imma muslim they disconnect me
Stranger: haha really
You: which part of england r u frm
Stranger: because theyr racist maybe
You: yeah
Stranger: im from east england :)
Stranger: but parents are from kashmir
You: cool
Stranger: near pakistan
Stranger: lol
Stranger: have you heard of it
You: yeah
You: of course
Stranger: brilliant :D
Stranger: so what are you up to sister Ain :D
You: im facebooking
You: n doing some assignment
Stranger: Cool :)
You: u
Stranger: good luck with your assignment
You: thanks
Stranger: just on internet :)
You: oh
You: do u hv fb
Stranger: Yup
You: can i add u?
You: wts ur name
Stranger: yes sure
Stranger: Ubaid Sajid
You: k
You: r u like a pilot or sumthin
Stranger: haha
Stranger: no i was just playing a game
You: oh
Stranger: not a pilot :O
Stranger: lol
You: lol
Stranger: too young to be a pilot
You: yeah
You: wat do u wanna be then
Stranger: A dentist Insha allah
You: oh nice
You: u can fix everyone's teeth
Stranger: Yes im at university right now. but got a long way to go
Stranger: and yeah haha. fix them clean them. whatever is needed
You: good luck with ur studies
Stranger: thankyou
Stranger: how about you
Stranger: what do you want to do?
You: hmm
You: im still thinking
You: im a maths person
You: probably a mathematician
Stranger: ah thats cool. Maths is all about logic :) very easy
You: or scientist
You: insya-Allah
Stranger: hope you achieve your goal
You: ok thanks
Stranger: Just believe in Allah that he is guiding you
Stranger: and you will reach it
You: thanks a lot :)
You: you too
Stranger: =D thanks
Stranger: ok i got to go
You: ok
You: i gtg too
Stranger: nice talking. take care :)
You: pray Asar
You: k take care
Stranger: okay cool cool :D
You: bye
Stranger: asalam x
You: waalaikummussalam
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe