in disguise

9:42 AM


for a while, I was thinking, what am I supposed to do with the duit raya I had received? Well, I really am interested in photography. But I truly sucked at it. I wanted to get a Canon 550D but its too costly. For a reckless girl like me, to have a DSLR, truly an unbelievable fact. My mother surely wouldn't trust me to have a DSLR as even the camera I own, I can't take good care of it. It always fell on the floor and the last time it dropped was when Mus'ab came to my house and dropped it. So, Sarah showed me this website and there's this cute lomo camera, it's Diana F+ CMYK (see picture above) but as a beginner, I heard that a beginner was recommended to use Diana Mini.
                                                              

 In fact, Diana Mini is way cheaper than Diana F+ as Diana F+ requires a lot of lenses and Diana Mini can't use all those cool fisheye lenses and stuff. 

And also, I thought of buying Polaroid Instax Mini 7s.
                                                               

But oh, grandmother had experience and said the camera was cheap but the film is ohmygod, expensive. She once bought it for my mom. But if you buy them on Ebay, its cheaper. My aunt bought hers there. Anyway, enough of this nonsense. Any advice on buying cameras? 

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe