What I really did during Raya holidays

5:47 AM


Hi, if you are constantly reading this blog on the 4th of September 2011, you may see a few changes. Fancy changes. I even have this moustache cursor as it will remind me of the day I had to wear them during march past on Sports Day, and.. 

ARRIBBAA!!!
Ruby Red FTW 
*For the win not eff the world*
Well, back to the topic, I didn't really actually study. I mean.. at all. What has gotten into me? I've turned into an egoist and dilatory person. Oh life, what have you done to me?
Maybe I did something, like baking cookies. I also attempted to make another batch of cookies. YUM! It was more soft-baked and delicious, of course.

Mom said the one whose baking it always say its delicious. Well, I'll bring some of the cookies tomorrow and let my friends taste them. 

I don't get why most people love crispy cookies. I love soft-baked ones because number one, it doesn't really rot your teeth easily. Number two, when it enters your mouth, you can feel that soft and tenderly cookie melting inside it. Well, people has different taste, don't they? Apart from baking cookies, I did this KH project



I love the fabric, but wait till you see the reversed side of the cloth,


see the lines I attempted to draw 


                                                                and the awful stitches I did.

Well, I used to love sewing cloth, it used to be my Standard 5 hobby, well goodbye people, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Oh, procrasting me.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe