A Special Day for Someone Truly Special

1:35 AM




Happy Birthday Mama.
Mama, the person who has raised me, loved me, cared for me. She's my best friend, fashion designer, makeup artist, counsellor, maths teacher and of course my heart.

I'm sorry if I had ever broken your heart when I was being bitchy to you in London and I refused to accept your gift to me. I know you were being nice, When I failed to get As for my exams, when I didn't make you proud, when I didn't even say goodbye to you before you leave for Umrah. I am truly sorry. I will always try my best to improve myself to be a better daughter and a Muslimah.

Thanks for being the best Mom in the world. You have given me strength to start running, swimming and be healthy. You taught me how life has its ups and down. You taught me to be patient when people tried to bring me down. You taught me to be brave and fearless when others called me 'Fat' or 'Chubby'. You taught me to be successful in life.

I Love You, Mom.
always and forever

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe