Run For It 5 2011

1:10 AM


This happened on 11th September 2011. It was my first attempt running 6 km. It was tiring though and at the end of the run I felt sick cause we have to run through a stinky police station, I felt like I had to barf but it was okay then. I ran and finished it for 48 minutes though the timer said I finished 58 minutes. It was actually the timing for 12 km runners. We, 10 km runners started off 10 minutes later and this is the first time I won a medal. Alhamdulillah.





Let's play a game called 'Spot Aynn'
HINT:
I wear a pink Nike cap. Just two pictures not that hard really.



 Found it? If you did, you're a really great observant. I give you, the bro fist.





So, tomorrow I have to run the Oren Sport Welfare Klang. It's 1 km more than Run For It 5. Wish me luck! 




You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe