Mia's Concert

2:38 AM

On Saturday I went to Mia's first ever concert together with her parents and Tanti. It started with speeches from Principal and students. Oh, they're so adorable (I mean the students, of course). An Indian girl was saying the speech in Malay, the Chinese girl cried, nervous I guess and a Malay girl said it in Mandarin. How cool is that? Pretty sure they practiced a lot.It was unsynchronized at first. Well, what to expect from 3-year olds?
Then 4years old, 5 years old, and six years-old. Mia performed. At every performance, a student will say a few words before dancing. Unfortunately, they didn't give Mia the microphone. I mean, she practiced talking every night and day. Well, her class did a Joget dance. She was a fabulous dancer. She's like, the main dancer cause she's tall. All in all, it turned out great.









Later we went to Chili's. YUM! *Principal Figgins' voice*I ate this so huge Mushroom Burger. I didn't finish it. Pretty sure I gained 50,000 calories.




It's sad to see how people grew fast. I remembered when she was still a baby and so lovely yet adorable. I am sad as she matures, she forgets me and my memories with her. How I wish the time froze.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe