Let's learn a little Geography

3:26 AM

Hello, I am a trainee professor (LOL). I teach myself geography. I would like to share with you a little of what I studied today.

HUTAN GUNUNG


Yes, I know what you are going to say. Forgive me, if this picture is bullcrap. The room for media painting improvement is far too obvious. 

Allow me to type a little Malay here.
Hujan Gunung didapati di kawasan tanah tinngi yang lebih dari 1000 meter seperti Banjaran Crocker, Banjaran Titiwangsa, Banjaran Tahan dan Pergunungan Iran.

We'll start with Tumbuhan Alps

This tumbuhan is located at the highest peak of the mountain, which is above 3500m. Plants which you can find there is kulampair, lumut, orkid and rumput.

Pokok orkid

Tumbuhan sub-Alps is located above 2900m but below 3500m easy to say. 2900m<Tumbuhan Alps>3500m.Plants you can find there are plants which are stunted and two types of grass called Low's Buttercup and Red Sanicle.

Low's Buttercup

Jenis tumbuhan yang terdapat di hutan montane atas ialah konifer, pain, rafflesia. Remember that pokok in Siberia? Yeah, you can find it here.

Conifer trees

Oak, laurel, periuk kera, orkid, paku pakis and paku langsuyar can be found in Hutan Montane bawah.

Pokok langsuyar




Hutan Dipterokarp Bukit is familiar to Hutan Hujan Tropika. Plants which you can find are meranti, cengal, balau, nyatuh, seraya, kapur, kampas.

Pokok meranti



I hope you find this informative. Do seek a better geography teacher for more information. You can contact me too, at school.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe