Fashion ain't something I wouldn't discover

8:38 AM


Ignore my pedo face. I was just devastated I can't take a full photo of my outfit.

I wore a cropped top, a pink-striped tank top and my most loved Miss Sixty Jeans. You might notice that I wear them most of my time. Well, it's the only decent outfit that my grandparents will accept cause they totally  dislike it when I wear my dresses.

I can't wait to go to London and buy a checkered Burberry-ish skirt.


I can't find it at Malaysia and if there is, it's either too short or it's only available for size 2 girls. My idea is to wear a white flurry top with an army blazer, a Burberry skirt, black tights and oxfords. The only thing I have right now is an army blazer and black tights. Since finals are over, I could save up some money and try to buy a pair of oxfords. The last time I checked, it was RM178 and I only had RM50 in my pocket.



Oh and also, I do want to slim down a little so I can wear at least size 4 by next year. I have a lot of time so I'll use it with tons of running and swimming. Oh did I tell you? I am registering for a biathlon. Biathlon is a marathon where you run and SWIM. Cool, eh? Can't wait. 

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe