Happy Birthday Acus!

8:18 AM

In case you didn't know who Acus is, his my uncle.


I bet most of you will ask, why in the world would you call your uncle 'Acus'?

The word 'Acus' [ah.chus] was invented when I was baby. It all started when Acus was trying to teach me how to say "Pak Cu" and I was like, "Acus" then he repeatedly say it again and again and yet I still say "Acus" till now. Even Mia calls her Acus.

I had a lot of bittersweet times with him. He was nice to me, now he is more focused to Mia but hey I don't need that much attention. I mean now, he'll always make fun of me, and whenever I say even the slightest mistake he will totally make fun of it and will be remembered forever. He'll go like, "Aaawww" youknow, the gedik girl wannabe voice whenever my sensitive mood is on. Good times.

Once I went out with him and his *ehemcanttell* at one mall so the conversation goes

AcusMeMama

Hey, knee brace ada jual kat sini tak?
Ye kot, alah, kat 7Eleven pun ada jual lah!
Wait, are you talking about Libresse the pad yang Yuna pakai tu?
Ye, apa lagi?
*starts laughing*
Ish, orang cakap pasal knee brace lah!
Buat apa acus nak tahu pasal pad?
Oh, ye ke??


This clearly shows how deaf I am.


Anyways, I know Acus won't read this blog, I texted him but he didn't reply.

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great one! 
oh I know you did.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe