Maybe This Time Love Won't Hurry Away

7:53 PM


Today I tried making braids by myself to explore a new look than just a low ponytail I have everyday. I know my braids are not that obvious. I'll try fishtail when my hair grew longer.

Enough of self braiding, I would like to share a few tips on shampoo products. Not to say I have really luscious hair, in fact my hair's been getting dry. Why? Since I started blow dried my hair since I was 7 due to my asthmatic problem. Well, for those who has really straight hair here's a few shampoos you may want to try.


Himalaya Shampoo

It's great for those who wants to keep their hair natural and chemical-free.

Alberto Balsam shampoo

This is a shampoo you can buy in London which costs only 2 pounds each. This Green Apple is best for those with greasy hair.

Sunsilk Shampoo

This is a great shampoo for girls as they really smoothen your hair and it won't burn a deep hole in your pocket.

Herbal Essenses Shampoo

I don't recommend much as this contains very high chemical which may lead to disasterous effect. You may try once and later use Himalaya shampoo. The Hello Hydration keeps your hair shiny and gives out a pleasant scent.


Loreal Kerastase shampoo.

For those who have extremely dry hair, you may want to try out this shampoo. Hair professionals usually supports this product but you will have to save a lot of money for this.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe