Streets are crying

10:33 PM


Yesterday my mom and I went to Tropicana City Mall to watch The Three Musketeers. I think it aired a long time ago so the seats were very small. It was awesome though. D'Artagnan is Logan Lerman, the dude from Percy Jackson. Mom doesn't really like the show cause Logan wasn't that good looking, for me he's okay. Anyways, I saw Sarah Nurfathiah and her siblings at the movies. Later, we ate at San Francisco Steakhouse on my treat. 


Acus' birthday celebration was during night time at a Japanese Restaurant in PJ Hilton. He brought his girlfriend with him, she's so skinny and kind. I don't even know why she likes Acus.
I wore a Debenhams army jacket, Cotton On floral dress, black tights and  Cotton On Mulberry-ish bag. I was afraid to ask for Mom's shoes after the stepping-her-feet-with-her-high-heel incident




 


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe