1 Bakti's class party

8:52 AM



Let me guess, you just scrolled the pictures and you are trying to ignore this writing right? On 11.11.11, my class had a party. One word, AWESOME! We ate tons of things, lasagna, spaghetti, pizza, smores, jelly juice, brownies, sparkling juice and things I can't remember which made my stomach almost explode!


Oh Baktians. Ah, good times. We cried, laughed, fought and mostly loved. From En. Alias to Puan Sabrina, Miss Nobody to Majestic Eagle, From getting No.1 in BM Drama to getting first during Patriotic Day. I'll miss us. Do not forget what we've done if any of you are not going to be as same class as I do.



So I got my exam results. Yes, I went down. Just hope I got into 1st class next year. Amin

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe