It isn't true, not for me

1:21 AM

Yes, I've watched The First Time. Here are some images I managed to take.








Tak sah kalau tak ambil gambar Blaine kan? If you wonder who is that cute Warbler guy up there, his name is Sebastian, a gay dude who will try to split Kurt and Blaine up.

Yesterday I had Kumon class. I am doing level M, which is terribly hard. Not really, it's just me being lazy. I hate it when I go to Kumon classes. But I love it when I get these awards from them. Have you ever felt that way? I mean, hate to learn yet love victory? But hey, everyone knows every success comes with an effort. Don't be like me. I'm a trainwreck. I just hope I have time to improve myself. I was doing my corrections at school but I ended up playing Speed. Very clever indeed.


We got our Form 2 textbooks. Time is feeling so fly like a G6. I read this Malay language literature novel. It's pretty lame. No wonder most of my Form 2 friends said BM was boring. My mom even had to read it out loud and saying funny dialogues of Anas and Aina (if you read that book). Mom said the book is lame.






You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe