Plans

12:16 AM


50 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

#1 Run at least 20 marathons
#2 Participate in at least a biathlon competition
#3 Be a fashion blogger
#4 Get a celebrity to mention/follow me on Twitter
#5 Try out cycling and
#6 Participate in a triathlon
#7 Upload a video of me singing (LOL) might not gonna happen.
#8 Lose some weight until I can see drastic changes
#9 Get No.1 for one of the Form 2 exams
#10 Prove to my Grandma I am way better than Mia
#11 Get all As for Maths
#12 Buy at least one pair of oxfords which fits me
#13 Get myself a DSLR with a stand
#14 Hangout with my friends 
#15 Get into the dancing team in Cultural Club
#16 Try doing cartwheel 
#17 Try rollerblading (I don't know how)
#18 Complete Kumon.
#19 Go to a Coldplay concert
#20 Get a Blackberry for myself
#21 Wear my phantom mask in a car and scare the whole Malaysia
#22 Slushy someone and get slushied by someone
#23 Get my OWN room
#24 Try out HALF marathon (21 km)
#25 Go to a Glee concert
#26 Get myself a varsity jacket
#27 Get a complete box set of Glee Season 2 
#28 Do a tazkirah  
#29 Have the ability to make art (draw + write)
#30 Make Mom proud by achieving something
#31 Win an argument with my family members
#32 Cook something
#33 Bake more cookies and red velvet cakes
#34 Meet a well-known celebrity
#35 Buy a lomo camera
#36 Get the Glee cast to retweet/mention/answer my questions in Twitter
#37 Get a RayBan
#38 Make more friends
#39 Be brave and talk more
#40 Reach high F
#41 Go to USA
#42 Go to London again
#43 Go to any Europian countries
#44 Perform my Umrah again and maybe Hajj
#45 Have the ability to ace Living Skills
#46 Dance more smoothly like Heather Morris
#47 Learn martial arts
#48 Buy a polaroid
#49 Play an instrument
#50 Design more clothes. 

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe