untangle the tangled

7:03 AM

Today I ran 15 minutes. Reward myself with eating Twix which is 4,000 calories and M & Ms which is 500 calories each. Was supposed to ran 30 minutes but my legs hurt so I used my weights to strengthen my arms. I am trying to act like Darren Criss and friends. You know why? Click this

I can't wait for tomorrow! It's Glee's The First Time. It will need some parental advisory as its about Klaine and Finchel doing something pretty 'funny'.

It's unnecessary to read this as this post is pretty boring. I've watched EMA at MTV, It was hosted by Selena Gomez.


I think it went pretty well. all 2011 awards are the same. It's always Lady Gaga. I wonder how many trophies she already have at her house. I love it when Queen sang. It was phenomenal. 


Tomorrow there's school. I don't even know why I'm going tomorrow. To get my full results I guess. On 11.11.11 my class is having a party. Every class in Sri Aman is. Ours is a themed party. Can't wait for it. There's gonna be smores, white chocolate popcorn and pizza and more. No one wanted traditional food. So we're foreigners for the day.

Penang Bridge Marathon is on the 20th November and I've only trained for 1.5 km. The marathon is 10km. Ah,shivers! My mom already scolded me for my lack of training. I'm dead. I bet Mr. Cheah, my ex-maths teacher is already prepared. He said he is running FULL MARATHON WHICH IS 42KM. He's crazy. Just kid. He's BRILLIANT for running that far. If I joined it, it will take one whole day for me to complete it.

I'm off. Enjoy this video. It will appear on 'The First Time'. Look at Sebastian flirting eyes. 


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe