Aladdin The Musical at Sunway Lagoon

8:06 AM


 









So I've watched Aladdin the Musical. Right after I went to A Famosa. I didn't get to watch Wicked at Singapore because it's expensive and all  so grandpa gave everyone VIP tickets to watch this musical. Including my uncle's girlfriend. And my uncle's girlfriend's sister. And my other aunt. I sat right in front and in the middle of the amphitheater. But first, my mom, aunt and I ate what we were craving for ever since before the wedding, KRISPY KREME ORIGINAL GLAZED. Yum.

It was, okay. The genie stole the show, really. I like the part where he sang the rap of Billionaire and every time he comes out from the lamp, he must dance to some Lady Gaga/ Katy Perry songs. 

It ended up, okay. I do not want to spoil anything to anyone. Maybe I did, literally. At last, they had this fake snow bubbles on us. And it turned up okay. 

I'm still frustrated that I didn't go for the West Side Story musical in Malaysia last year. Well, I didn't even know it was held here and what the hell is WSS until I watched Glee making a musical from it. 

Au revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe