New Year, new life, new me

7:35 AM




Time flies so fast, eh? Could you imagine that awkward girl at the corner of the 1 Bakti's classroom now became a 2 Merantian? That's what I heard. Can you imagine from being heartbroken to someone who has plenty of friends? Can you imagine from the girl who studies so much earlier in 2011 now became the biggest tweet freak?

Too much to imagine, don't you think?

Well, now is the time to forget the horrible past and reminisce the sweet memories we had in 2011.

It was one tough year for me. From the girl who got the best student in SKKT to the person who got No.6 in finals. From the perfectionist prefect in SKKT to a reckless student in Sri Aman. Man, that was fun.

But it was also a fun year for me. Apparently, I met many friends from different schools and I ended up the year being nice to all of them. Alhamdulillah. I met new close friends, I met new trustworthy friends and of course there's no world without some backstabbing friends.

And of course, the fun part of the year is being in a part of athleticism. All that running and swimming, it all went well. From World Kidney Day Run to Chin Woo biathlon. Hell yeah it's brutal but I ended up being happy and wanting to join more runs next year.

Now, take a deep breath, and leave all those bitter memories to dusts.

Say 'Hello' to 2012.

It's been a while that they say, the world's end is in 2012. But in Islam, believing it is 'syirik' and well, I obviously don't believe it. Only Allah S.W.T knows what's going to happen in future.

I've written my New Year's resolutions. It's been a legacy in my life to write it. I'll try posting it here if I have the time.

O Allah, let 2012 be a better year for me and let me be a better Muslimah to You, my Mom, and to the community. AMIN.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe