Aloof all the way

9:12 AM

Hello! So I guess less people will view my blog since they knew which class is which already. I would like to say,

Happy Birthday, Nadhirah Nazri! 



picture taken from the birthday girl's blog herself


Well guess what Nadhirah? I've known you for 8 years already! How cool is that huh? We saw each other at Al-Husna Pre-school and went to primary AND secondary school together. Though I know we might have created some conflicts but it's in our past. We can't repeat it, right? Well, thanks for being my friend for a very long time. You're like one of my oldest friend. And forgive me if I said anything offensive to you. I never meant it and may Allah bless you- always!

Today I watched Sherlock Holmes 2 at OU and whilst buying the ticket, I saw Syairah. She was with her family I guess. Then when I watched the movie, I saw Madiha (form 2). The intro was spoiled because the screen of the cinema couldn't work. An excuse to watch it again! Two words- MIND-BLOWN! It was funny + mysterious at the same time. Really it was great. Then Mom had facial and everything got boring so we went home.

I guess I'll see everyone soon. Au Revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe