Attention all form 2s! - I mean future Form 2s

2:07 AM



CLASS OF 2A 2011

CLASS OF 2B 2011

CLASS OF 2C 2011

CLASS OF 2D 2011

CLASS OF 2E 2011


CLASS OF 2F 2011

CLASS OF 2G 2011



So I finally uploaded the pictures I recklessly took from school just now. I came there to buy my school books etc. My friend told me the class results were out. So I checked out the notice board. Untuk mengelakkan daripada menyusahkan nusa dan bangsa, saya telah mengambil gambar2 so korang tak perlu penat pergi sekolah just to check the results. Yes, my manglish sucks.

So I'm in 2F. Pretty sure it's like first class. There's Ihdini and Keshavi and Ruhisha and all that. (I know they are smart. They were in my primary school) But it's too obvious to say that 2 Gigih is the most genius class ever. I bet its contained of people with brains exploded with knowledge and all that.

Let's talk about 2 Fasih. (I know you will just check which class is yours and click the exit button so you can ignore this)

So the only people I am familiar with are:
Alya Sakina- My friend from SKKT
Ihdini- Duh who doesn't actually know her?
Azreena- The girl in 1 Gigih
Joann- Mathu's BFF who always pretends she's a Baktian/ too good at singing
Keshavi- OMG Nadia's best friend.
Khairah and Kosila and Pavi- duh Baktians
Ruhi - OMG WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT GLEE FOREVER!
Natashia- That girl from Kumon
Mhyteli- Pavi's friend
Tam Xueh Wen- 1A girl
Alliyah and Farhana- Ruhi's friends
Shameta- my Interact club friend
Aisyah- SKKT friend.

Okay maybe I knew half of them so I'm okay with them.

The bad news is, I can't be with my friends aka Ilham, Shamien, Sarah. And the pissed off part is, All of them are in the same class except for me. iSad. Well, as we grow up, we'll meet new friends along our way.
I hope these people are as cooperative 1 Bakti. Maybe a little bit better. Amin.

Let 2012 be the best year for me, Amin.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe