Selangor Agro Fest Run 2011

4:42 AM


So I ran at Selangor Agro Fest at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam last Sunday. I ran 5km so it's actually not a big deal.

But I wanna tell you something.

I got No. 12. Alhamdulillah. This girl who people call me fat, dark, big got No. 12. This ex-overweight girl got No. 12. I was so happy. I finished it around 41 minutes but it's not enough to catch up with 11 other girls who were ahead of me. I was proud of myself, still am. I never expected it to happen. Usually I just run and get the medal and my name was not written on the list. Now, they asked for my name. I don't care if I didn't win. At least it's history. I now do not care what others say about me. I'm still a champion in my heart and in my mom's heart. At least I made my mom proud. 

Do you know how I know I was overweight?  I went to some fitness shop and tested my BMI. The results say I was overweight level 1. I was crying. Then, I was afraid to go to the weighing scale and check out my weight. I never touched or weigh myself at my scale. Until yesterday. I weigh so much more but my mom said it's because I am taller and grew muscles. So I measured my height and checked my BMI and my weight is desirable. Almost one number to overweight. I was happy I'm not an overweight person. I thank Allah for giving me strength to still run.


This is the results. Sad they didn't show who's no.12. Which is me. But NVM. I should train more.


And that's me tired.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe