So let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun

12:40 AM



I am currently addicted to this song. I've watched the original version by fun.. It was melodious, now all I can think of is peeling an apple. Don't get it? Search we are young by fun. at Youtube.

Anyways, today I went to Giant, mostly because I am bored at home.  Then Mia wanted to make this chocolate cupcake. I was supposed to get my back-to-school stuff but I bought Sharpies!




Yup I made brownies which was almost burnt. My maid saved it so it's edible and delicious! It took me a while to understand but it was successful. I know it looks like poop and whatever so.



I was experimenting with my Sharpies. Man, it was awesome. These are my fail attempts of doodling.



I hope this would make you follow me, lol I joke! 


Fail!

extremely fail!





BRB, heading to the treadmill. Bye

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe