Melancholic Days

9:00 AM

Today was a normal boring day where I accompanied my mom to Curve because she has her facial appointment.

Here are some pictures:



Oh you know, just casually taking a picture of myself.

Ahh! Finally something utterly mouth watering to be eaten!


Oh and I went to Hard Rock Cafe in Kuala Lumpur two weeks ago. Finally!

Me Gusta Nachos

Their mudpie! Extremely a mind blower!
Oh you know, me and Grandma



Another video released! Really, I love the arrangement of this music video. The cellist are really playing with their cellos seriously.

If any of my former Baktians friends are reading this, do you remember I've worn the clothes Santana wore in that video excluding the hat and the shoe in the BM Forum? And of course, I wore a maxi black dress, not as short as the one Santana wore. Ah, good memories.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe