Well, i'm getting older too

1:34 AM

Yesterday was our Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Of all those challenges people give him, he never stops sending messages to the Quraisy about Islam due to Allah's order. He's my idol. Forever.
In United States, it is officially Darren Criss' birthday. Happy birthday, boyfriend who doesn't know I exist!

Enough of me fantasizing about Darren. Have you watched the new Michael episode of Glee?

It was ah-may-zing! Here are some performances:




I know the Smooth Criminal and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' video are private, too lazy to search for it. Besides, I bet only 5% of you will watch these videos.


I'm sorry this is a short post. I have loads of story to be told, but I have very less time. Off to swimming practice! Swimming MSSD is so near. Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe