My heart NEVER skips a beat

3:22 PM


So there. Those are my whole family. Well, except for the two maids (looks like Tanti got an apprentice) and the woman with the pink tudung. That's Acus' girlfriend and Insya-Allah, hopefully she will be part of the family. She's nice.

It was my grandfather's birthday party on New Year. I don't think it turned out pretty well, in my opinion. The waiters didn't serve us well, we had to take our own drinks, and the food, maybe okay.

It turned out pretty well, but I think I might have spoiled the party. I'm not quite sure. Well, that's life, I guess.

The next day, we went to Subang Parade. I brought my Grandma along. She came just for lunch but turns out she bought mattresses, bottles, scraper. I bought my own bottle as a reward because I DIDN'T LOSE MY BOTTLE ONE WHOLE YEAR! Hek. Usually, I lose my bottles. I don't know, I just have no luck with bottles. I ruin other people's bottles, I accidentally did. I lose bottles. It's like bottles don't wantto friend me or something. But hey, my purple bottle has been a companion for a long time. 



So I doodled my sunglasses. 




You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe