school and boring stuff

11:35 PM

Well, my school started on 4th January 2011.


One word, 
crap.

Okay, maybe not that crappy. It's just me being all drama queen. Maybe it's because I am sick today thanks to bottles of cold Vitagen and bloody air conditioners and dusty places.

I'm sorry. I'm being wacky.

It actually turned out well. I made friends on the very first day. Suddenly I miss my Form 1 teachers who taught me aka Pn. Rozilawati, Pn. Sabrina, Encik Alias, and more. I miss their teaching-while-being-funny-while-being-strict at the same time. Maybe the strict thing only occurs in Puan Sabrina's case but actually I miss all of them. Well, life's gotta move on.

So I met all the teachers except my maths, history and geography teachers and more which I can't remember.

I sat beside a girl named Tharishinee. Mind spelling if you are reading this. 2 Meranti seems, okay. I think it is a little like 1 Bakti because they all sat in cliques and whenever teacher asks to form a group, they'll choose their familiar friends.

Nevermind that, our so-called 'bond' will grow stronger as the time passes by.

Oh and I overheard these Form 3 girls saying that they hated their form 2 class last year. But at the end of the year, they regretted they didn't enjoy their class from the beginning of the year. So people, enjoy yourself!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe