So cliche

2:17 AM

Hello normal people who resemble potatoes today. Wait, what did I just say? Am I hallucinating today? Gah, this is what I get when I don't do anything productive today.

I do not know what to do today. Yesterday was an outing at Curve with my mom. I bought a LOT of magazines and also this Sherlock Holmes book. It is a retold book so it's not original. 

This is how I look like when I read the original one.



And I was like "ahh, finally I can understand everything" when I read this book.

So I'm trying to read the classic book, see if it didn't turn out like the previous photo I post.

Oh hey, did you see the Golden Globes 2012. You know how it goes in awards, people don't care if they win awards, maybe they do. But we care most in what they're wearing.

I don't want to say much, I just selected this beautiful divas with their dresses.



Dianna looks so flawless in this red cutout with lace dress. With her matching red hot lipstick and that simple bracelet, it makes a perfect dress for our Di.

Nicole Kidman-This halter Versace dress suits her so much! I love it with the jewels and clutch. It is not too much nor simple.



Ah, what to say to this beautiful Salma Hayek who walks down to the red carpet elegantly? She looks great in this dress since she has the curves and the bust. And the earrings and her curls, everything is perfect.


Angelina Jolie- I may not like her personally, but this dress, oh! She is the Queen of the 2012 Golden Globes, I say. From E!, this dress is an Atelier Versace gown. It suits her since she has that perfect body and legs. And that matching clutch, makes it one of the best-dressed in the Golden Globes.


The Glee stars struts the red carpet with these gowns.

Lea Michele- I love you, Lea. I really do, but I HAVE to say this. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Are you trying to be a mermaid or something. Well, if you are, it's not working. This Marchesa gown is not for you. It's not even for EVERYONE. I love your last year's gown to the GG, but not this one, sorry.


From right: Lea in Oscar De La Renta gown in Emmy Awards 2010, Lea during Golden Globes 2011 also from Oscar De La Renta.


Naya Rivera - I am like one of those whom you call "Naya Freak". I just have to say that gray is her color and I like the design at her back.


Amber Riley- Again she looks so beautiful with her gown. She never fails to look so fashionable with her gowns she wore in sthe awards, maybe some but this gown is considerable.


Well yeah, this is my review about some of their dresses. I know I'm quite late and the words I wrote there are quite cliche and yes, this is originally written by me. No copy paste. There's a lot more beautiful gowns celebrities wore. But these are the ones I managed to write about. Where did I get the pictures? Google Images of course. That explains the blurriness of the image, except for Dianna's very first picture above. That was from Tumblr.

Bye.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe