Lazy, but that's just me

2:35 AM

Wonder why am I blogging when I'm supposed to be at school? I have fever. I am dizzy and I feel like I'm living in Greenland. Drinking a mixture of 100 plus and plain water makes me feel sick. I have this feeling that I want to puke but I can't. My family is forcing me to gurgle with Listerine. Oh, sad life.

In fact, co-curricular activities starts this week and 2 hours later is the 1st Kebudayaan meeting. And there's audition for the traditional dance and I'm stuck in my house. I feel so.....ugh.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 days later

I joined Cultural Club, Taekwando and Athletics. And I missed ALL the first meeting. I was sick, okay?

I also signed up for Tilawah Al-Quran, in case you don't know what is Tilawah, it is reading AL- Quran with the right taranum and tajwid with perfect intonation. I'm participating in the swimming team. I am going to swim 50 M butterfly in February. Of all those things, why did teacher put me in butterfly? Well, to be honest, I'm better at butterfly than breastroke.

There's one particular activity which I'm not quite sure if I want to join or not, it is debate. It involves a lot of talking. I mean, I do talk and all that and can talk about things easily but sometimes I'm afraid to talk when I'm around......boys.

Oops, I said it. I don't know why ever since I got to Sri Aman I feel so shy to talk to boys. Even when that guy in debate tried talking to me, I stutter, and of course during competitions I have to compete with boys around.

And also, I have very bad listening skills. I've trouble with my hearing ever since I was young. So, to debate or not to debate?

So I went to Mizuno Wave Run on the 15th January 2011. It was 10 km and hell yeah it was brutal.

We had to run the whole University Putra Malaysia and the last 1 km we had to climb this steep hill.

The result is out! And I got...


Click the image for a clearer view.

If you're lazy enough to click, I got 406 out of 615 female runners. I also ran 1 hour 26 minutes. That's my best timing thus far. Although I didn't train. Doctor said I got fever because I lost a lot of salt in my body when I was running or something like that.. 


My medal!


Posing for the camera after the race. Actually when I reached the finish line, my face was exhausted like crazy. 


Found my face in some blog. Check it out here

Me and my famous 'Me Gusta' face.


So, I can't remember when's my next run well, goodbye.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe