Happy Birthday Sarah!

12:46 AM

Hello! Exam is coming right up! Therefore, this is a slightly short post.


I suck at editing okay. 


See that girl with the tudung? Yeah, that's Sarah. She was that 'new girl' in 1 Bakti last year. She's really honest and nice. Somehow she's also the person who talks to everyone so yeah. Me and Ilham were called 'innocent people' which I am vaguely confused why am I innocent till now. But hey, remember N.I.E and civic project (which we never gave teacher. Blame Pn. N). I never really got to hang out with her yet but,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

Thanks for being there when I kinda need you. Thanks for being a one-of-a-kind friend, thanks also for being such a cooperative person and thanks for all the humorous jokes and laugh at my corny jokes. Hope our friendship last long and stay cool yeah! 

So, Sarah, nak hangout kat mana?


Okay, so tomorrow is Glee. Hurray! So Warblers did a cover of Glad You Came, which to be honest, seemed to be too unoriginal. I looooooooove Cough Syrup. I am in  love with Blaine's enigmatic and deep voice. Actually the Glad You Came glee version, I hit the replay button so many times. Not because I love the performance, maybe because Sebastian looks hot in there. Oh-oh too much information.



You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe